Custom Trash Can Liners
American Plastics Company is your #1 resource for custom trash can liners. We manufacture custom trash can liners in a range of sizes and styles, in the gauge (thickness) you need and with or without custom printing. Request a quote on the custom trash can liners you need, or contact us to learn more.
The Right Custom Trash Can Liners for YOUR Application
Available in both heavyweight (HDPE) and linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE), our custom trash can liners feature tubular construction that helps eliminate rupture on the side seams. Our custom trash can liners are specially engineered to deliver more than twice the tensile strength and over three times the impact strength of traditional low-density poly bags.
HDPE trash can liners are ideal for containing everyday garbage items, such as general food and office waste. LLDPE trash can liners provide greater resistance to punctures and tears, making them ideal for containing sharp objects like broken glass or shellfish shells.
We can manufacture the custom trash can liners you need in sizes up to 70” wide, and in gauges from 0.75 mil to 8 mil. If you’re looking for a custom size, custom gauge, and/or custom printed trash can liners, request a quote today. For answers to your questions or to discuss your custom trash can liner project, contact us to speak with our customer service specialists.
Features of APC Custom Trash Can Liners
- Custom printed trash can liners can include most any writing, logos, or other designs you need
- Tubular construction helps eliminate rupture at side seams
- Linear low density polyethylene trash can liners are ideal for handling sharper objects
- High density polyethylene trash can liners are perfect for handling general garbage items
- Custom trash can liners are available in sizes up to 70” wide and in gauges from 0.75 – 8 mil
- Twice the tensile strength and three times the impact of traditional poly bags
Standard Wholesale Trash Can Liners
If you need wholesale garbage bags in standard sizes/gauges, visit our sister company Four Star Plastics to see their available options.