Custom Plastic Box Liners
American Plastics Company offers wholesale custom plastic box liners for all your shipping and packaging needs.
Custom Plastic Box Liner Applications
Many products and goods are shipped and stored in corrugated boxes. These boxes often require a liner to prevent product spillage or protect their contents from outside moisture.
American Plastics Company's custom box liners meet FDA and USDA specifications for food contact so they can be used to ship any meat, poultry, or any other food items.
Custom poly box liners are also perfect for nonfood items such as medical products, electronic parts, and equipment.
Features of Custom Plastic Box Liners
Unique features of American Plastics Company's customized poly box liners include:
- Custom Plastic Box Liners printed or unprinted
- Meets FDA/USDA specifications for food contact
- Perfect for non-food items such as medical products, electronic parts, and equipment
- Available high density or low-density polyethylene
- High-density polyethylene products are more rigid and less permeable
- Low-density polyethylene liners have much higher clarity
- American Plastics Company's heavyweight and custom linear low-density box liners can be manufactured with a tubular construction to eliminate breakage on side seams
American Plastics Company's heavyweight and custom linear low-density box liners can be manufactured with a tubular construction to eliminate side seam breakage.
Please contact our excellent customer service specialists if you have any questions about our custom poly box liners.
What Size Plastic Bag Do I Need to Line My Box?
American Plastics Company has developed a simple but effective formula for estimating what bag size is appropriate for lining your box. (Please note: depth refers to the shorter of the two sides.)
- Bag Width = Box Width + 1”
- Bag Depth = Box Depth + 1”
- Bag Length = Box Height + Box Depth + 6”
- Box Size: 11" W x 7" D x 17" H
- Bag Size: 12" W x 8" D x 30" L