Custom Box Liners
American Plastics Company is your best source for custom plastic products, including poly bags, poly film, and poly sheeting. American Plastics Company offers Custom Box Liners for all your shipping and packaging needs.
These days, many products and goods are shipped and stored in corrugated boxes. These boxes sometimes require a liner to protect contents from outside elements or to prevent product spillage. Some examples of products that might need a box liner include frozen foods such as fruits and vegetables, food ingredients, and semi-liquids. Our custom box liners meet FDA and USDA specifications for food contact so you can use these liners to ship any meat, poultry, or any other food items. Our poly box liners are perfect for nonfood items such as medical products, electronic parts and equipment.
These custom poly box liners can come in either high density polyethylene or low density polyethylene. High density polyethylene products are more rigid and less permeable when compared to low density polyethylene. Low density polyethylene liners have much higher clarity. Ultimately, the decision is up to you to decide whether you want high density or low density polyethylene box liners. Either way, our custom box liners help protect your products from dirt and dust. Our heavyweight and custom linear low density liners can be manufactured with a tubular construction to eliminate breakage on side seams. If you are looking to get a custom gauge, custom print, custom size, or any other custom feature on our bags, please contact us today to get a custom poly box liner quote.
If you have any questions about our custom poly box liners, please contact our excellent customer service specialists to help get the answers you need. If you are looking for a standard size Box Liners, visit our sister company Four Star Plastics to check the stock sizes offered. If you still have questions, feel free to contact our excellent customer service specialists.
What Size Bag Do I Need?
Four Star Plastics has developed a simple but effective formula for estimating what bag size is appropriate for lining your box. (Please note: depth refers to the shorter of the two sides.)
- Bag Width = Box Width + 1”
- Bag Depth = Box Depth + 1”
- Bag Length = Box Height + Box Depth + 6”
- Box Size: 11" W x 7" D x 17" H
- Bag Size: 12" W x 8" D x 30" L
Features of Custom Box Liners
- Custom Plastic Box Liners printed or unprinted
- Meets FDA/USDA specifications for food contact such as fruits and vegetables
- Great for non-food items such as medical products, electronic parts, and equipment
- Can be made in either high density or low density polyethylene
- High density polyethylene products are more rigid and less permeable
- Low density polyethylene liners have much higher clarity