Custom Bags on Rolls
Plastic bags on rolls are highly versatile and suitable for a number of applications ranging from general storage to food industry use. Custom poly bags on rolls typically come in flat or gusseted styles to accommodate products in a wide range of shapes and sizes.
Applications for Custom Plastic Bags on Rolls
Bags on rolls are easy to dispense and highly versatile and can be used for food production, the storage of pharmaceutical items, hardware, automotive parts, janitorial applications, and more. They are perfect for packaging small to large items and provide added protection from moisture and contaminants.
Plastic bags on rolls are used by various industries and for applications including hardware, medical, pharmaceutical, food service, and more. They're also perforated for easy tearing and manufactured on cores for easy dispensing.
Custom Bags on Rolls Benefits and Uses
Features and benefits of custom poly bags on rolls include:
- Perfect for packaging small to large items for added protection
- Features good clarity to see the contents in the bag
- Perforated for easy tear off and manufactured with a durable bottom seal
- Versatile and suitable for almost every business and industry
- Suitable for storing hardware and parts, clothing, and more
- When FDA-certified, can be used for food storage and preparation
- Provide a protective barrier against moisture and contaminants
Features of Custom Bags on Rolls
American Plastics Company's custom food bags on rolls can also be made to meet FDA/USDA standards for food contact, meaning the restaurant industry can use them as well as all non-food industries.
Additional features include:
- Twice the tensile strength of low-density poly bags on rolls
- Available unprinted or with custom printing
- Options include lay flat bags up to 56” wide and gusseted bags up to 150” wide
- Manufactured with 100% renewable energy from proprietary formulations
- Meets FDA and USDA standards for food contact
American Plastics Company’s custom bags on rolls can feature high clarity so you can see the contents in the bag more clearly.
Our custom plastic bags on rolls are engineered to provide three times the impact and twice the tensile strength of traditional low-density polyethylene bags.
We can produce lay flat bags up to 56” wide and gusseted bags up to 150” wide in gauges of 0.75 – 8 mils.
Our custom bags on rolls are perforated to be easily torn off and are typical wound on 3” cores, manufactured with a resilient bottom seal and can be heat sealed, tied, or taped shut for closure.
For questions regarding our custom bags on rolls, please contact our customer service specialists to help get the answers you need.
Contact American Plastics Company Today
Standard Wholesale Poly Bags on Rolls
If you need a standard wholesale poly bags on rolls, visit our sister company Four Star Plastics to check the stock available and place an order. Please note that all tubing dispensers for custom orders are sold separately through Four Star Plastics.